Friday 1 January 2016

My new years eve makeup.

Hello all you beautiful human beings! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Just wanted to do a quick blog on my NYE makeup. I loved it so much never really do much with eye makeup just a bit of liner and mascara and i am done but this is new year so i went all out HaHa well for me anyway, some of you will look at it and still think its basic but i am not quite Amazing at eye makeup yet! maybe by next new year ill be better! just set myself another resolution now Haha along with the other 50 that i have!



The look i was going for was a Bold eye and lip because why not!? i wanted to be out there it is new year after all!! anyway the products i used were.....
Face:
 Touch mineral foundation in the shade Scarlet.£30 Gave me a photo shopped look and didn't need to apply powder as this product dries to a powder. but if you wanted extra coverage even though this is full coverage then you could add a powder if you like.

Skin perfecting concealer also by Younique in the shade scarlet. £23 which i love this the coverage is instant and amazing My dark circles disappear in seconds! magic.

Beachfront bronzer in the shade sunset. £25 this shade is perfect it gives a natural bronzed look and who doesn't want to be bronzed in the winter!?

Eyes:
Addiction shadow palette 1 in the shade swanky. £38 which is a beautiful shimmery gold it is honestly my favorite eye shadow i use it for any time i am going out. it just makes any outfit look perfect!!

Precision eye pencil in shade perfect. £12 which lasted all night and when i say all night i dont mean till 12 midnight i mean till 10am yes i am guilty of sleeping in my makeup HaHa but my eyeliner stayed on i was amazed it didn't look like it had been touched!

3D fibre lash mascara. £23  i just used one coat with that and that was plenty enough for me as my lashes are pretty long anyway!

Lips:
I actually used an Avon product which was a matte lipstick which i cant remember the name of i have a feeling its wild berry? its like a dark purple/red and it is gorgeous! Younique do similar shades you could use to.

I then patted some of the swanky eye shadow over the top for a slight gold shimmer to the lips and WOW looked HOT!

So that was my NYE look would love to see some of yours!! and if you would like a video on me doing this look you can comment and ill upload to my youtube channel :)

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and new year and i hope 2016 brings you many many happy memories!!!! I love you all with all the support you have given me with this blog i have almost reached 1000 views which i am excited about! anyway remember....
BE YOURSELF
BE YOUNIQUE!! Xoxo

website: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/MRudd/products/landing
Facebook: Megs Beauty
Instagram: Princess_megs_96
Twitter: @Meganjade1996

No comments:

Post a Comment