Sunday 11 October 2015

Why buy from younique?

Hello,
Today's blog I will be telling you why you should be buying your makeup from younique!.....
Firstly, younique have created a foundation that supports abused women and children so buying your makeup from us is helping them, which I personally think is so friggin amazing! So next time you want a foundation would you not feel better about yourself by buying from younique knowing you are helping in some way than buying from Mac or bare minerals!? 
Secondly, because we are a home based business you are helping families provide for their children when you buy your makeup product as a lot of our younique presenters are stay at home mums earning a bit of extra cash so you are helping them out too. :)
Thirdly, we have a "love it guaruntee" and I bet your wondering well what is that and why should I care? Well this my friend is where if you buy a product from younique and your thinking well I'm not to sure about this!? You can return it and get a full refund within14 days! So what is stopping you? 
Next, our products are all chemical free, cruelty free, naturally based and mineral based and long- lasting so that is perfect! We don't believe on testing on animals at all! :) so if you want natural makeup we are the one for you! 
Last of all...... Are products are AMAZING! You may think we just say this as we are trying to sell it blah blah blah but I would never sell, talk about something I didn't like? I mean why would we try sell are friends and family something rubbish? We wouldn't so why not just try it I promise you that you will love it! And never go back to your other makeup! Link to my website down below! 
Be yourself
Be younique xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment