Monday 19 October 2015

Join Younique today...

Hello Yonique lovers....

Do you love makeup?
Do you love free stuff?
Do you love to earn a bit of extra money?
Do you like achieving goals and going to the top?
Do you love helping women feel more confident in there own skin?
Then you would LOVE to join my team!

I joined Younique on the 17th of September which isn't to long ago and it was the best decision i had made!
I had been looking and reading up about Younique for a while as i had seen it everywhere and i was a little bit wary about joining due to...
1. so many people were doing it
2. i have never sold anything in my life i would be useless
3. i had not a penny to my name.

Then i got talking to my sponsor Elle and the girls and they let me no that it doesn't matter if so many women do it as there is a whole world out there to explore everyone is using the internet you can advertise worldwide not just your friends/family.
also it doesn't matter that i had never sold anything it doesn't take a lot you just take a picture of yourself wearing some makeup or get a picture of google tell people about the picture and that's it! you can take videos or write blogs like me and that's all it involves nothing that takes a lot of training but even if you did need help everyone is happy to help we are all aiming for the same goals so are all here to help.
The starter kit fee may seem a lot but for what you get its nothing! you can earn that money back straight away it took me a while to get the £69 but it is so worth it i cannot express that enough!

I had terrible social anxiety before i joined not that its now magically cured because its not but the girls have all just made me full of so much confidence and just gave me a purpose in life i feel so much stronger than i was before now i actually have a smile on my face.

because this is a work from home job you are your own boss you work around your life have days off whenever you like its literally your own business so you just do it when you like you are in charge! put as much effort in as you like.
I have made so many life long friends from this experience and gained so much more confidence now i honestly feel like a new women!
i must admit and the start its hard as your just starting up but as you get going its just so easy and you feel so good about yourself when you achieve the promotions some girls quit there full time jobs to do Younique when they start earning enough it is honestly amazing!
if you want to join my team or you are thinking of joining but not to sure you can message me ask me any questions i am more than happy to help you!
you will find me.....
facebook: Megan Rudd/Megs Beauty
instagram: Megs_younique_boutique
My website is..... https://www.youniqueproducts.com/MRudd/products/landing
p.s Have a great day and Keep Smiling! :) Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment